Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How Cool is their Swag Bag?!

I've had my eye on the 99% for a while now. They've just had another of their conferences this week. And their swag bag caught my eye, as well as my imagination.

I reckon it would be cool if...
  • My church produced a grab-quote video for occasional post-church display, featuring the most incisive Christian thinkers of our day.
  • FOCUS produced an infographic poster blending info on Christianity/Church/Tasmania.
  • Uni Fellowship produced an infographic of the Christian life at uni, with a slightly activist bent.
  • Uni Fellowship produced a grab-quote video engaging with typical defeater beliefs in Hobart.
  • My church produced a grab-quote video of testimonial Christian-growth mini-stories.
  • My church produced business-card sized info cards on ministries we partner with (all on one card)--just the barest of details, and with our own brand graphics.
  • We updated the graphics on our lanyards (we're still back in 2006 there--they've dodged all our updates!).

No comments:

Post a Comment